Unilogic Systems is an IT Services company who is an expert at Networking, Firewalling, Datacenters, overall IT infrastructure and business requirements necessary to deploy such services. IT is more than just installing and configuring hardware. IT involves analysis of requirements, selecting appropriate technologies, secure configurations, management, maintenance, monitoring and upgades as end of life of technology platforms mature.
- Managed Business Network - one low monthly fee for your fully secured, supported, managed and monitored network and security infrastructure. Includes a Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewall, network switch, strong Wi-Fi coverage, and components to tie together a comprehensive network solution.
- Network Assessment - complete network discovery and blueprinting, analyzing wireline connections, VLANs, IP network, interconnectivity and operational overview. Blueprints remain an excellent source of documentation for audits, compliance, education, cross-training and reference for future changes, upgrades and improvements.
- Network Compliance - become Payment Card Industry (PCI), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliant by segmenting the network, isolating and securing sensitive data, prevent data loss, keep hackers out and avoid distressing down-time due to poorly designed and implemented networks.
- Remote Work Connectivity – enable the flexibility to work securely from a remote location or home office, while maintaining access to your apps, customer data, collaborative seamlessly and smoothly. Use your own computers or the company issue computers and implement effective data loss preventive measures.
- Network Architecture - specialized network designs with best practices, the ability to self-heal, optimize network traffic, prevent outages while performing network maintenance or loss of circuits. Own a set of incredibly detailed IT architecture blueprints of your own network, datacenter and cloud operation.